- Microinjection of provided ES cells into a minimum of 36 blastocysts
- If pups or chimeric pups are not born, another 20 blastocyst will be injected
- Any and all resulting chimeric pups will be provided
Investigators must provide
- Evidence of rodent pathogen testing
- Mycoplasma results on individual clones
- Chromosomal evaluation of targeted clones is recommended
We cannot guarantee chimera production or germline transmission from ES cells targeted outside the TTML.
Costs include the purchase of all mice used for the project; the housing of the surrogate females and pups until weaned
- Housing costs: investigators will be charged for daily animal care if transfer of animals exceeds 1 week post weaning
- Use of other, non-routine strains for microinjection; includes the purchase and per diems of singly housed males for length of project
For pricing information, please click here.