Hans-Georg Simon, PhD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: University of Freiburg, Biology (1988)
Stanley Manne Children’s Research Institute Box 204
225 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
- Center for Genetic Medicine
- Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute (FCVRI) – Center for Vascular and Developmental Biology
- Louis A. Simpson and Kimberly K. Querrey Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine (SQI)
- Stanley Manne Children's Research Institute
View the Hans-Georg Simon Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.