Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: University of Minnesota, Microbiology (1990)
- MD: University of Minnesota (1992)
- Residency: University of Minnesota Medical Center, Internal Medicine (1994)
- Internship: University of Minnesota Medical Center, Internal Medicine (1994)
- Fellowship: Univ. of CA-San Francisco Med. Ctr., Bacterial Pathogenesis (1996)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco (1998)
- Board Certification: Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Ward Building Room 6-035
303 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
View the Alan R Hauser Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.