Richard T D'Aquila, MD
Howard Taylor Ricketts, MD, Professor
Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Albert Einstein College (1979)
- Internship: University of Pennsylvania Hospitals, Internal Medicine (1979)
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Hospitals, Internal Medicine (1982)
- Fellowship: Yale University School of Medicine, Infectious Disease (1985)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Yale University School of Medicine, Molecular Virology (1985)
- Board Certification: Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
625 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 14th Fl Rm 14005
Chicago IL 60611
View the Richard T D'Aquila Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.