Donald M Lloyd-Jones, MD, ScM
Senior Associate Dean for Clinical and Translational Research
Chair, Department of Preventive Medicine
Director, Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
Eileen M. Foell Professor
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Columbia University (1991)
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Medicine (1992)
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Medicine (1994)
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Cardiology (1997)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Framingham Heart Study, Cardiovascular Epidemiology (1999)
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease
680 N Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1400
Chicago IL 60611
View the Donald M Lloyd-Jones Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.