Michael M I Abecassis, MD, MBA
Director, Comprehensive Transplant Center
Chief of Transplant surgery in the Department of Surgery
James Roscoe Miller Distinguished Professor of Medicine
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Toronto (1983)
- MBA: Northwestern University, Administration (2000)
- Internship: Wellesley Hospital, Toronto , Surgery (1984)
- Residency: Toronto University Hospital, Canada, Surgery (1989)
- Fellowship: Toronto University Hospital, Canada (1990)
- Fellowship: Univ. of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics (1991)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of Iowa (1991)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of Iowa, Transplantation (1991)
- Board Certification: Surgery
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 1900
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
View the Michael M I Abecassis Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.